DiMeglio Septic Inc. is Hiring!
We are the leader in residential and commercial non-hazardous waste water management in Southern New Jersey. We are looking to add CDL-licensed drivers to our family!
This is a full-time position with full benefits. Hours are Mon-Fri with weekend rotation.
This position is responsible for residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous liquid waste.
- Be at least 21-years-old.
- Have a CDL Class A or B license (licensed for a minimum 12 months) with tanker endorsement.
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience ( other than driving school experience)
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions.
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements:
- Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors with proper distances.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Standing /sitting/walking/stooping/kneeling/lifting/pulling/pushing.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion.
- Competitive starting rate with BONUS
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching retirement
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
If you have a proven track record of success working independently, have a good driving record and enjoy dealing with customers apply now.